Author Topic: The Trudeau Brand  (Read 91030 times)

Online Spike The Hike Shady

Re: The Trudeau Brand
« Reply #3540 on: June 02, 2023, 08:47:33 am »
My riding has a byelection after our MP died. There are 42 candidates on the ballot. It was a CPC riding under Harper, but judging from the yard signs, I will be surprised if the Liberals don't take it. Not sure who my NDP candidate is. Haven't seen a sign for them yet.
I wouldn't doubt it but that's counter to the Liberal approval ratings.  But if people want to vote for more misery, that's their right.  I guess life just isn't expensive enough!  Tax me more daddy, govern me harder daddy, regulate me more daddy.

Offline waldo

« Reply #3541 on: June 03, 2023, 12:30:26 pm »
Tax me more daddy, govern me harder daddy, regulate me more daddy.

hey waldo, how much is a 'soon'? Speaking of the ooooh so nauseating Poilievre catch-phrases, "Bring It Home & Bring Home" - c'mon Shady... who's your daddy? Is he bringin' it... home?

« Reply #3542 on: June 03, 2023, 01:34:37 pm »

hey waldo, how much is a 'soon'? Speaking of the ooooh so nauseating Poilievre catch-phrases, "Bring It Home & Bring Home" - c'mon Shady... who's your daddy? Is he bringin' it... home?
Hey waldo, how much is China’s carbon tax?  What about the United States?  Just wondering.

« Reply #3543 on: June 03, 2023, 01:34:56 pm »
[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

« Reply #3544 on: June 03, 2023, 02:22:54 pm »
Tax payer funded illegal Chinese police stations brought to you by the Trudeau regime.

Group suspected of hosting Chinese 'police station' received up to $200,000 in federal funding
https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/suspected-chinese-police-station-federal-funding/wcm/3d9926c3-04a3-4181-a738-6cca09d43e01/amp/

guest18

« Reply #3545 on: June 04, 2023, 08:35:01 am »
"I think we are dealing with a very credible individual & I think that history bears little relevance to the fact that he has a very distinguished career... that just because at some point in history he was appointed by a former Conservative Prime Minister, that he should be disqualified from participating in public life, I think that is a little bit extreme. This is a very qualified individual and frankly I haven't heard anybody question his integrity & I have no reason to do so."
- Pierre Polievre on David Johnston leading the Mulroney-Schreiber inquiry
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Offline waldo

« Reply #3546 on: June 04, 2023, 08:56:24 am »
"I think we are dealing with a very credible individual & I think that history bears little relevance to the fact that he has a very distinguished career... that just because at some point in history he was appointed by a former Conservative Prime Minister, that he should be disqualified from participating in public life, I think that is a little bit extreme. This is a very qualified individual and frankly I haven't heard anybody question his integrity & I have no reason to do so."

- Pierre Polievre on David Johnston leading the Mulroney-Schreiber inquiry

great find Bubber! video of above quote: Poilievre on the credibility of David Johnston's role in leading the Mulroney-Schreiber Inquiry - oh my, PeePee is such a self-serving hypocritical weasel

Quote from: former PM Stephen Harper
David Johnston represents the best of Canada.

Offline waldo

« Reply #3547 on: June 04, 2023, 09:14:56 am »
Hey waldo, how much is China’s carbon tax?  What about the United States? Just wondering.

by the by, lil' buddy: there are 24 countries with explicit carbon pricing.

as for the U.S., of course, given the GOP influence, nothing at the federal level; however, individual states (like California, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts...) thank you for giving attention to their carbon pricing - good on ya, hey!

China? Do you have the chops to pick this apart? Just wondering: OECD - Carbon pricing in China:

« Reply #3548 on: June 05, 2023, 05:15:11 pm »
Running our country into the ground.

« Reply #3549 on: June 05, 2023, 05:20:51 pm »
by the by, lil' buddy: there are 24 countries with explicit carbon pricing.

as for the U.S., of course, given the GOP influence, nothing at the federal level; however, individual states (like California, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts...) thank you for giving attention to their carbon pricing - good on ya, hey!

China? Do you have the chops to pick this apart? Just wondering: OECD - Carbon pricing in China:
Just tell me the carbon tax in China.  Tell me the carbon tax in the United States?  GOP?  But the Democrats had a super majority in the Obama years, yet the didn’t even attempt one.  Also, what’s the carbon tax in India?  Just wondering.
What’s hilarious was watching the f**khead Freeland proclaim their plan will get Canada closer to success the United States has had in lowering emissions.  The look on her stupid face when somebody pointed out that they don’t have a carbon tax was priceless! 🤡

guest18

« Reply #3550 on: June 05, 2023, 05:22:57 pm »

Kevin O'Leary. Lol

« Reply #3551 on: June 05, 2023, 05:24:14 pm »
Kevin O'Leary. Lol
Justin Trudeau.  Lol.

Offline waldo

« Reply #3552 on: June 05, 2023, 05:35:55 pm »

hey now Shady! Isn't Kevin O'Leary the guy who flamed out of the Conservative leadership race... and proceeded to back Mad Max? Oh my Shady, oh my!

guest18

« Reply #3553 on: June 05, 2023, 06:21:04 pm »
Justin Trudeau.  Lol.
He won though. twice.

Offline waldo

« Reply #3554 on: June 06, 2023, 10:41:59 am »
He won though. twice.

3-peat! And coming "soon"...