Author Topic: Trucker convoy (non-censor edition)  (Read 31358 times)

Offline Spike The Hike Shady

Re: Trucker convoy (non-censor edition)
« Reply #765 on: February 15, 2022, 05:17:04 pm »
[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

« Reply #766 on: February 15, 2022, 05:26:06 pm »
Just a quick question.  How many businesses have been burned down during the last couple of weeks?  Would you like to compare that number with Black Dog’s beloved BLM riots?  How about we compare people killed?  Officers assaulted?  Police officers killed?  Black Dog’s beloved BLM riots win hands down.

Offline Black Dog

« Reply #767 on: February 15, 2022, 05:26:38 pm »
You’re BlueAnon.  You won’t even acknowledge the violence that took place during your beloved BLM riots.  You won’t even acknowledge the existence of Antifa.  These are undisputed facts. 

So why do you need me to acknowledge them?

Do you think the courthouse in Portland was under siege for several months by undercover cops?  Do you think undercover police burned down police precincts?  Do you think it was undercover cops that harassed people at businesses?  Even you’re not that stupid.  You’re just a disingenuous, intellectually dishonest authoritarian loving political hack.

See, what you're doing here is the exact same thing your whinging and moaning that everyone else is doing  to your beloved truckheads only you're too goddamn dumb to see it.

If not acknowledging certain elements and actions within the BLM movement makes us hypocrites, then your failure to do the same with these dunderheads in Ottawa and elsewhere now make you a hypocrite too (and no, "you guys did it first" isn't a defense, it's an acknowledgement that you have no principles). Your constant whining and crying about double standards is boring and ineffective, get a new tack or better yet, just go away.

Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Black Dog

« Reply #768 on: February 15, 2022, 05:27:38 pm »
Just a quick question.  How many businesses have been burned down during the last couple of weeks?  Would you like to compare that number with Black Dog’s beloved BLM riots?  How about we compare people killed?  Officers assaulted?  Police officers killed?  Black Dog’s beloved BLM riots win hands down.

LOL one of the Coutts protesters has been charged with attempted murder for trying to run a cop over with a semi but dingleberry here won't say boo about that.

Offline Black Dog

« Reply #769 on: February 15, 2022, 05:28:57 pm »
(Attachment Link)

Agree with MLK but you'd have to be a humoungus dumbass and probably a bit of a racist to equate vaccine mandates with Jim Crow laws.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Offline Squidward von Squidderson

« Reply #770 on: February 15, 2022, 05:42:41 pm »
What’s with all the American memes?  Shady can’t find some Canadian ones?
Funny Funny x 1 Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

« Reply #771 on: February 15, 2022, 05:46:31 pm »
Agree with MLK but you'd have to be a humoungus dumbass and probably a bit of a racist to equate vaccine mandates with Jim Crow laws.
Did you know BLM is against vaccine mandates and have issued support for the convoy protest?  I know I know, BLM’s just a bunch of racist white supremacists looking to overthrow the government! 😂

guest18

« Reply #772 on: February 15, 2022, 06:02:48 pm »
Did you know BLM is against vaccine mandates and have issued support for the convoy protest?  I know I know, BLM’s just a bunch of racist white supremacists looking to overthrow the government! 😂
Are there even any Black people in London to have humiliated you and made you so obsessed with them?
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Offline Black Dog

« Reply #773 on: February 15, 2022, 06:05:59 pm »

That must be a pickle for you since you think BLM are a bunch of violent gangbangers.

(Not that I buy this anyway)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 06:08:24 pm by Black Dog »

guest18

« Reply #774 on: February 15, 2022, 06:17:57 pm »
How would a decentralized movement support a convoy? It's not like there's a BLM press secretary making statements. Just when I thought he couldn't be stupider...
Like Like x 1 Agree Agree x 1 View List

« Reply #775 on: February 15, 2022, 06:23:17 pm »
How would a decentralized movement support a convoy? It's not like there's a BLM press secretary making statements. Just when I thought he couldn't be stupider...
https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Their verified Twitter account. @BlkLivesMatter

guest18

« Reply #776 on: February 15, 2022, 06:53:15 pm »

Uh huh. Now where is the statement in support of the convoy?

Offline Squidward von Squidderson

« Reply #777 on: February 15, 2022, 07:26:14 pm »
Uh huh. Now where is the statement in support of the convoy?

Great question….

Well, Shady?? 

Give us the tweet from BLM supporting the occupation.
Like Like x 1 Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline Black Dog

« Reply #778 on: February 15, 2022, 07:36:30 pm »

No results for convoy or mandate on either page. Another Shady whopper falls to pieces.
Like Like x 1 View List

« Reply #779 on: February 15, 2022, 07:42:15 pm »
Just a reminder:

Six weeks of blockaded rail lines, 60+ ships awaiting unloading at both East & West coasts, Quebec in dire need of propane which couldn't be shipped via rail due to blockades.

Sabotage, fires, thousands laid off, food/necessities shortages, CN sued for $270M (was dropped), property damaged.

And not once was an Emergencies Act even suggested.