Author Topic: 2021 Governance (Waldo free)  (Read 4115 times)

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Queefer Sutherland

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 8720
Re: 2021 Federal Election Culture (Waldo free)
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2021, 10:47:58 pm »
They are crazy.  Their budget is bonkers.  They would burn down the HoC and cut all services.

Oh I agree they're crazy, and so is Bernier, I would never vote for them.  They're economically about as rightwing as you can get.  I didn't see the policy about burning down the HoC, but they would cut a ton of services.  They also don't believe in man-made global warming lol.

Ok looking again maybe not half their platform I agree with, maybe like 20%, and the other 80% is insane.
I queef, therefore I am.